Friday 7 May 2021

The first day at school

I met my best friend on the first day at my university.  

I entered the University in Aichi Prefecture in Japan.  It was my first time to live alone.  My flat was about 2km away from the University, so I went school by bicycle.  I don’t remember why, but I went through the farthest gate from my flat on the first day at my university.  There were several students walking towards the building and one of girls turned to me.  I was surprised to see her face because I knew her.  We went to the same high school.  I knew we took the entrance exam of the University, but I didn’t know she decided to enter the same University.  Neither she did.  If I went to the nearest gate from my flat, I couldn’t meet her in such a memorable way.

We soon became the closest friend and spent most of the time together during University.  Both of us came back to our hometown and we have been building our friendship further.  Sometimes we talked about the memorable day, how much we were surprised and how beautiful the moment was.  In our memory, it was like one of the movie scenes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.