Thursday 5 August 2021

A voyage around my favourite relative

I write about my wife's brother, a straight man with no front and back who is loved by everyone

He is three years older than me, and is also a karate enthusiast.

After graduating in physical education at college, he began his career as an adventurer. His most famous adventure was an unsupplied dog sledding adventure to the North Pole, which shows his aggressive, adventurous spirit. Of course, in appearance he has kept his youth, and does not look his age.

After his adventure to the Arctic, he became a director of a company that undertakes corporate training, to strengthen organizations’ talents. He also teaches leadership and organizational management at university. I haven't seen him because of the coronavirus, but I'd like to hear about his other interesting adventure stories someday.



Posted for Masaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.