Tuesday 11 January 2022

A memo of three-day trip to London

First day: Go to the Big Ben. It’s the first time for me to visit to London. So, I think I should go the famous place. Don’t forget to take a photo in front of the Big Ben!!

At lunch time, I’ll have fish and chips at a famous restaurant around the area. (Before trip I must research good place.) At the dinner time, I go to pub😊

Second day: I visit the Windsor Castle where the Queen Elizabeth II stays at the weekends. There are some historical buildings. Especially I want to go inside of St. George’s Chapel.

I shouldn’t miss the castle town. There are also many historical places too. I enjoy sightseeing at the castle town. I’ll book nice hotel and stay there. At the night, I go to watch a play at theatre.

Third day: Going to Harrods to buy some souvenirs. I want to buy some tea, unfortunately I I’m not familiar with tea, so let’s ask shopper for the recommended. I wish to have teatime with scone before my flight if possible.  

During staying at UK, I’ll use ride a Red bus, Black taxi and the Tube for traveling as much as possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.