Friday 14 January 2022

Who do you want to meet?

If I could time travel, I would like to meet Mr. Naoki Matsuda who was a player of football team “Matsumoto Yamaga F.C.”. He had joined Matsumoto Yamaga F.C. in 2011 to promote the team to J-League category J1, but he collapsed from a heart attack on Aug. 02, 2011 and then died two days later. If I could have dinner with him, firstly I will report him in detail what 10 years the team spent.

I have many pleasant memories and a few painful memories for 10 years. I want to tell him my most pleasant game against Avispa Fukuoka which gained the J1 promotion in 2014 and my most painful game against Fagiano Okayama which was a play-off in 2016 and lost a point about 4 min before the game finishes. And, I will tell him that with his death as a start, AED was set widely.

In 2021, the team dropped to J-League category J3. I knew by the demotion that there are a given number of supporters who get hung on the outcome of games and must be back to category J2 though there are supporters who want to support the team whatever the team is categorized. I have a big concern that the supporters go into pieces because it will take much time to cheer for the team due to COVID-19.

I want to get advice from him in order to survive the team in the future. What goal should the team have? What should the supporters do?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.