Thursday 18 May 2023

Letter from Brown to his doll

 Hi, my doll

I found you in a small shop when I took a walk in the warm sun. I was sometimes sad and often bored because I don’t have many friends, and usually don’t talk to many people. I didn’t have any definitive reason to buy you, but it might be one reason to buy you that I wanted someone to talk to even though you had never talked to me.

After I bought you, there were some strange incidents. For example, when I was taking a bus to go to an office, I heard that someone abused an old lady verbally, but all passengers including the Old lay thought I said it to the old lady. As this example shows, the strange incidents caused bad impact for me. Were the strange incidents caused by you? What is your purpose? Do you have something against me that you hold grudges? I do not understand at all why you caused me some troubles. If I am with you continuously, some bad incidents will happen to me continuously and you will break my life. It is much better for me to lead a boring life than having some troubles.

I am really sorry, but I have decided to say goodbye to you. And I hope that someone you love takes you new home.

Best regards, Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.