Wednesday 24 May 2023

Letter from Miss Sutherland to Sherlock Holmes

Dear Mr. Holmes,

I had been waiting couple of months for Mr. Hosmer Angel after I visited your office. Previously, Mr. Angel visited my home when my farther went to France, but he never showed up at my house. I couldn’t forget about him easily and I wanted to know the reason why he left me. I believed he married with me. I put an advertisement on newspaper again to find him, however, I couldn’t see him. I had to take an absence for typing work due terrible feeling. 

My parents worried about me. They provided me with a ticket for dance party to get chance to meet another man. In the beginning, I didn’t want to go but I understood that I should forget Mr. Angel, so I went to the party. Then I met my future husband at the party. We talked and walked around. I concerned myself about him because I didn’t want to make a mistake again like Mr. Angel. Fortunately, as I spent with him, my worries were gone away. He will never disappear from me. I can trust him, and my parents like him. 

I’ve got engaged now. I’m happy now and I forget Mr. Angel completely. 

Anyway, you really helped me out last time. Thank you so much.


Best regards,

Sutherland





No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.