Monday 8 October 2007

I' ve finished !!

Since beginning of this year, I’ve been reading a series of English books that are the most popular books in the world today. I finished that challenge at end of September after nine months effort.
I had never read Japanese version of that book.
Soon after starting, I was fascinated the magical world, however, because I looked up every unknown words in a dictionary, it was troublesome work.
After that, I got used to the way to cut corners not to use dictionary so much, so it sped up.

Now I am feeling a sense of achievement and slight sadness for finishing.
I intend to read again carefully because I skipped a lot of details.

(Jim sensei, I'm sorry it's not original version, it's US version.)

2 comments:

  1. Keigo, that's amazing! I'm really impressed you read the whole series in English. One or two of my other students have also 'finished', so I'll ask them to post their comments as well.

    Were you happy, sad, disappointed with the ending? (Don't tell me the ending - just your feelings about it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I felt happy for the ending.
    Before reading, I expected more tragic ending.

    I felt some episode was unnaturally, but I was almost satisfied.

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.