Tuesday 3 June 2008

StayingTogether

Do you think you could spend your life in another country?

Yes, I do. I can spend it in a different country. If it is possible, I want to live in Australia, Britain, and the United States.

Actually, my children are attending school, and it is necessary to work at the company. I can’t speak English well above all than they. Therefore, I think that living in the foreign country is difficult very much. However, I have no resistance in the living in the foreign country if I can speak English fluently and there is not a money problem.

1 comment:

  1. Q5: What did you enjoy or dislike in Staying Together? Write a letter to the author, Judith Wilson, giving your opinions.

    A5:
    Dear Judith,
    I have read your book with interest. First, I couldn’t understand about the connection between part 1 and 2. But it became clear when I finished reading the last Chapter 17.
    It was really impressive when Joyce looked the old photograph of Ikuko and her grandfather, Bernard. There was a bench in the photograph which she is sitting now across 50 years. If possible, I want to ask you why the heroine was Japanese woman, not another nationality. Anyway I’m looking forward your next story.
    Sincerely,
    Koa

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.