Tuesday 31 May 2011

My typical (JHS) day - 2

Yesterday I got up at 7.40 in the morning. I had break first and I went to the school. After school, I did my homework at 2oclock, and I watched TV at 7oclock. I went to bed at 10.30.
Last Sunday I get up at 7.40 in the morning. I went to school because I played in the brass band. I went home at 1oclock. I talked with my sister. I went shopping with my mother and my sister. I bought my favorite books. I watched TV at 9 o clock.   

Posted for Mizuki



1 comment:

  1. I think going to school at 7:40 on a Sunday morning should be illegal! I used to play in a brass band, and any more than 90 minutes for practice had me seeing stars, and my lips were too numb to play anymore.

    I wish you would spend half an hour doing your English homework during the week...

    Thank you for telling us about your typical day.

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.