Wednesday 1 June 2011

Where I live - Matsubara, Matsumoto


I live in Matsubara, which is an area in the south east of Matsumoto. Matsumoto is the biggest city in Nagano Prefecture.

It's a residential area, and it's quiet. There are lots of beautiful garden, and now the roses and the azaleas are in bloom.

There are a few shop in Matsubara. There is the shopping mall, but I don't see a visitor at all times. Every summer, there is a small festibal called Iizura Matsuri, and people dance to music called Iizura Ondo.

I think the best things about Matsubara are the beautiful town and the quiet neighbourhood. I often walk with my pet dog, and I feel relaxed, and that's the reason why I like living here so much.


Posted for Miyuki

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.