Saturday 18 June 2011

My nightmare journey - France

The Eiffel Tower and La Défense business distr...Image via Wikipedia

My nightmare journey was in France last year with my girlfriend and her friend. We went to our friend’s wedding party in Bordeaux. We had some plans to go sightseeing in Paris for two days.

The party was great, and we had a lot of fun. We left our friend’s house and went to Bordeaux airport. We had to arrive one hour before check in time, but we couldn’t, because I remembered the wrong time. Therefore, we missed the flight.

I was so blue in Bordeaux airport. Fortunately, we could get the next flight if we paid fifty Euros extra. We could go back to Paris, and we enjoyed ourselves there!

You can imagine the situation!

Naoya

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.