Saturday 29 October 2011

Board readers?

 We have been in our new school for ten months now - a decade in short-termism - but I STILL love my board on the floor. It's enormous, it's magnetic and it is so damn useful. I stuck 26 hooks across the top and hey presto is even more useful....my favourite feature is that it allows me to reverse the focus of any class and step away from the action.

When half the class doesn't turn up - flu, school trip, the generic *club* activity, plague, too hot,.....exploiting the graded readers and rewarding the readers is something I particularly like to do. ALL the books that our students are reading are now supported by at least one quiz set on Quizlet. Check them out - search for "Lunateacher".




No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.