Tuesday 11 February 2014

Sniffing, sneezing, snuffling & snoozing...flu bug

Quick apology for lack of content the last few days; has been plenty happening at Luna but I have had no idea what because I've been in bed with the flu & associated killer headache.

No fun at all
Thank you Damian for digging out the school in your "Oh my God, it's really deep snow" -unsuitable shoes on Saturday AND Sunday, as well as for covering some classes with Laurie as well. Thank you Yukari for keeping everything more or less together...

Now it's my turn, as my family is all sick & in bed with temperatures etc feeling blurgh...hope everyone else manages to avoid the flu-bug? Business as normal as possible here at Luna Towers, but please understand if the phone does not get answered!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.