Wednesday 16 April 2014

After reading The Murders in the Rue Morgue - who's your favourite author?

Edgar Allan Poe is a famous author of this genre - mystery & horror. 

Write about your favourite author


I love Miyuki Miyabe who is a Japanese famous author of mystery. I read almost all her book as it was very interesting, not let me bored during reading and she describe normal person in normal life.
My recommendation is "Kasha" which means fired vehicle. A detective was asked to find a woman who is the fiancĂ©e of his relative. Her name is Shoko and she ran away with her decision. While he investigates her deeply, he found “Shoko” does not exist actually and she is another woman with the complicated back ground…

I like it because the fact is disclosed slowly and deeply with the natural story. The detective just tried to find out one ordinal person at first, but he found a big and deep back ground of her. These pieces of story is unimaginable and I enjoy the gap of the story and my imagine of her book.

Posted for Reiko

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.