Thursday 4 July 2019

Exploring Kamikochi


As I arrived in November, my dreams of going to see the absolute dreamland which is Kamikochi were shattered for anywhere in the near future. But this meant that when I got an invitation to go and see the place, I couldn’t be more excited.

Fresh air, running rivers, snow capped mountains and even a few wild monkeys scampering around; Kamikochi was everything I wanted it to be and more. Luckily we had managed to visit on one of the days that there were very few visitors compared to what we’d expected, so we were able to enjoy everything to its’ fullest potential. Unfortunately we only managed a few hours there, but it doesn’t matter too much.. it definitely won’t be the only visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.