Sunday 24 January 2021

Kanako's Blog Profile

About me

My name is Kanako. I was born and raised in Chiba prefecture. I have a 4-years-old son and a 6-years-old daughter.

Likes and Dislikes

I like listening to music and taking a walk and doing yoga. I hate cold places and noisy it.

Hobbies and interests

I've played the flute since I was ten years old. I'm interested in cooking and making cakes.

My New Year's Resolution

I make opportunity to perform the flute. At a first step, I played the flute last month at Christmas party of children's center. It was performance after long time. I'm planning the recital for close person with a pianist of my friend.


Posted for Kanako


No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.