Sunday 24 January 2021

Takeshi's Blog Profile

 About me

I'm Takeshi Tachikawa and live in Tokyo. My age is 37.

Likes and Dislikes

I like to spend time with my family. I dislike arguing with everybody.

Hobbies and Interests

One of my hobbies is playing smartphone's games. I play the game for 3 or 4 hours a day. However, I think I should get interesting in outside activities.

My New Year's Resolution

I think I should use time effectively. it's why I spend 3 or 4 hours a day to play the game. So I decided the two resolutions, which were reading books and listenning to English programs on the radio. I want to replace two hours from playing the game to that.



Posted for Takeshi

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.