Monday 8 February 2021

The most glamorous hotel that I have stayed in

 


The most glamorous hotel that I have stayed in is the Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa on the Amalfi coast in Italy. It stands on the top of a high cliff. You can enjoy a fantastic view of the Amalfi coast and the Tirrhenian sea not only from your room, but also from the swimming pool, the lovely garden, and the restaurant.

This building used to be a 17th century monastery, so it is classical and quite unique accommodation. The most attractive point for me was the swimming pool in the lovely garden. Depending on the direction you look, you can’t recognize the borderline between the pool and the sea, though there is big difference between them in height.




 

The restaurant is also charming. You can enjoy remarkable sea food with a sea breeze and a romantic atmosphere. I really liked the fancy breakfast time too, sitting on the terrace overlooking its marvelous view of the blue sea. It was a lovely moment.


 

I stayed in the luxury hotel on my birthday. Surprisingly, the hotel upgraded our stay putting us in their fantastic suite room which overlooked the beautiful Amalfi coast from every window, even from the bathroom! Sparkling rose wine and fresh grapes were also their wonderful gifts. I can’t tell you how happy I was. Everything I saw and experienced there was like a perfect dream. It was a luxury stay; I will never forget. It is twenty years since I first visited the Amalfi coast and the place became my favorite, but this stay me out my love for the coast was enriched. 

Teruki


No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.