I have some problems in my life, resulting in a big spot on my chin. Please give me any advice to solve the huge spot.
My dad worked before, but now he is not working and doesn’t do enough housework. My mom recently started her job and left us at home and seems to be with Mr. Lucas . My house is very dirty and is turned off the electricity as my dad didn’t pay the bills. As you can easily imagine, I can’t have enough meals to improve my skin.
In my school, a new girl with long blond hair came to our class, and she is my love. However, she is going out with Nigel!!! I hate Barry Kent as he keeps looking at my work and using my answers, and hits me unless I give him twenty-five pence every day. Where should I have that money while I have no enough food? Thus, I needed to get a job and am doing newspaper round every morning. Of course, I told the teacher a part of my trouble from Barry Kent, but she didn’t say anything to him as she’s afraid of Barry Kent.
All the stress is making me ill, and my skin becomes worse than before. I want to be with my mom again and not to be with Mr. Lucas. Also, I hope my dad has a stable jog to be with my mom again. How can I improve my situation?
No comments:
Post a Comment
By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.