If I found a magic hat, I think I would spend a lot of time thinking about how to become rich. That can change many things, so I may try to use its power to get money or make my life easier. In that way, I am very different from Moomintroll and his friends.
After reading this story, I felt that
Moomins are very honest and kind. They do not think only about money. They
enjoy adventures, friendship, and time with their family. Their kindness made
me feel warm and happy. At the same time, I realized that I am a person who
often thinks about what I can get for myself.
To be honest, if I found the hat, I
might not want to return it to its owner right away. It is such a special and
powerful hat that I would want to keep it for myself. However, I think it would
be a bad idea. If I did something selfish like that, I would probably get into
big trouble. I might even feel that bad luck would come to mine.
So, if I ever found the magic hat like
in this story, I would be too scared to keep it. I would take it to the police
as soon as possible and let them find the real owner. I think that would be the
safest and best choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment
By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.