Sunday 26 September 2010

Student profile - meet (another!) Misaki

My name is Misaki.`Misaki` means spring because my birthday is spring.
I live in Matumoto city and live with my parents.I don't have any brother and sister. I'm 16 years old,and I'm a student of Agatagaoka High School. My class is like girl's school because we have 38 girls and 3 boys. But I love my class very much.
I'm going to tell you about myself.I have medium hair and black eyes. When I meet someone first time,I speak polite language and look like shy but that can't be true because I love talking with friends.
I have two dreams.One is to become a kindergarten's teacher because I love children. So I want to learn about children in university. Next is to live in UK.I went to there when I was 13 years old and I became love there.
My favorite thing is to dance.I had learned ballet and Japanese dancing. Now,I go to jazz hip hop's lessons on Wednesday night and I also go to English classes on Saturday evening.I love English too.
I hope I can see you again sometime soon
Sincerely

Misaki

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I am from Spain,
    I read you want to become kindergarten's teacher,
    I hope you can have your dreams, meanwhile,
    maybe you can help me about question that is like children question...
    I have bought books Japanese Graded Readers
    in its level 0 and 1.
    But about level 0 I have a problem
    with a mysterious word in katakana
    that I cant find anywhere:
    Plesase can you help me?
    the word is: 'NON', in katakana.
    If you know abut its meaning,
    I will thank you very much.

    Tha frase is:

    'nekonoNON'

    What that it mean?

    Maybe is that a kind of a cat,
    or the name of the cat?

    Here you are the book page context:

    =
    tonari no tanaka san ga, iimasu.
    'itterasshyai'
    nekonoNONga, iimasu.
    'nyĆ¢o'
    =
    The neighbor Tanaka says:
    - Good bye.

    cat's ??? / ??? cat / cat ??? says:
    -Meow.
    =

    Thank you a lot for your help and time!

    Regards,
    Eclipse

    PS: Somethign about lenguages,
    cats at Spain don't say 'Meow',
    don't say 'Nyaao',
    here cats say: 'Miau'.

    And dogs: 'Guau, guau'.
    ^^

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.