Monday, 8 October 2012

Dangerous DINING

I thought that Fugu is a dangerous fish but I think it tastes very nice! I have never eaten Fugu so I want to eat it very much! 

Fugu is a poisonous puffer fish. The poisonous parts of the fugu are the heart and gills. Chef can not serve a fugu if he or she doesn't have a license.

After world war 2 , there were many very hungry Japanese people and some looked for food in restaurant trash that was outside on the street. When they cooked and ate the pieces of  fugu, they got sick or died.     

At the Tokyo University of fisheries are trying to make an anti-toxin, which is a medicine that will stop people from dying because of fugu poisoning. 

Tomoro
Enhanced by Zemanta