Wednesday 3 October 2012

My favorite scene of Olympics

LONDON, ENGLAND - AUGUST 09:  Saori Yoshida of...
LONDON, ENGLAND - AUGUST 09: Saori Yoshida of Japan celebrates winning the gold medal over Tonya Lynn Verbeek of Canada in the Women's Freestyle 55 kg Wrestling on Day 13 of the London 2012 Olympic Games at ExCeL on August 9, 2012 in London, England. (Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife)


My favorite scene of Olympics is the time when Saori Yoshida won the gold medal. She had never lost her game, but she started losing lately. Therefore, it was kind of my interest to see if she wins gold medal in the Olympics or not.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t see the game in real time. I saw her game in the morning TV news. Her rival was also very strong, but as far as I remember, she was better at 3 points or so, and won the gold medal. She shows her happiness with doing a backflip when she won. After that, she carries her coach on her shoulder and walked around on the ring. I can tell that her coach and she have strong bond and both of them have tried so hard to win the Olympic games together. I like her because she has a big smile.

I know another big smile fighter. Her name is Kaoru Matsumoto. Her eyes are very sharp before she has a match, but once it finishes, she gets back her soft look, and reply to interviewer calmly and charmingly. As usual, she showed her smile after she won gold medal. It was cute and interests me.

LONDON, ENGLAND - AUGUST 02:  Silver medallist...
LONDON, ENGLAND - AUGUST 02: Silver medallist Ryosuke Irie of Japan poses on the podium during the medal ceremony for the Men's 200m Backstroke final on Day 6 of the London 2012 Olympic Games at the Aquatics Centre on August 2, 2012 in London, England. (Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife
“Interest” reminds me one of athletes. His name is Ryosuke Irie. He is a good looking guy and attracts me during Olympic. My favorite scene is the relay of male swimming. In the middle of the relay, Japan team almost fall the third or fourth, but each one of them tried to do their best, and finally won silver medal. One of the teammate said that they tried to get a medal because they would like to give it to Kosuke Kitazawa. It moved me, and that’s the reason why I like the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.