Wednesday 2 July 2014

After reading about a wedding...The Bride Wore Black

Last autumn, my younger sister married and had a wedding.

In Japan, a bride and broom serve all guests delicious meal and give them entertainment in their wedding party. So, the bride and broom need to consider/arrange various issues/goods before wedding party.

I did a part-time job in wedding party for almost 2 years and my younger sister also arranged various issues with me and my advice.

My younger sister spend hard time before her wedding party, but on the day, she enjoyed her wedding party very much. I was very glad to see her happy smile and also enjoyed her wedding party very much and laughed all day.

Not just the wedding party of my younger sister, a wedding party always feel me happy and can hope truly that the bride and broom (sic) have a happy life.

Posted for Ritsuko

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.