Tuesday 12 February 2019

Memory with my first pet


My first pet was a dog.  He was Shetland sheepdog which had beautiful brown and white hair.  His name was Mark.  He was given by my father’s friend and he had been in my house before I was born.  He was much bigger than me, but his character was very gentle and friendly.  I did not have any brothers or sisters, so he was like my brother and friend.  Even if it was cold or snowed, I enjoyed taking him for a walk.
He got sick and died quietly when he was eight years old.  It was my first experience to face death.  I was very shocked and could not believe the world without him, but he taught me life is finite.  After his death, I believe he watches my growth from sky and I looked back at the days with him whenever I see beautiful sky.



No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.