Tuesday 12 February 2019

New Year holidays -After reading


Dear all.
I write about my family during New Year holidays.
I always go back to my hometown, Komagane city, to spend New Year holidays with my family.
Do you know Komagane city? Komagane city is in the southern part of Nagano.
It’s a city surrounded by mountains such as Mt. Komagatake.

 I clean my parent’s house when I go back because my family is working on New Year’s Eve.
Many Japanese clean houses on New Year’s Eve like me. It’s called ‘’Oosouzi’’ in japan.
When my mother and sister return to home, we cook Soba together, and we watch New Year’s Eve TV program while drinking alcohol.
I slept through this New Year’s Eve because I was tired from driving and cleaning.

We see the sunrise and we made a wish for this year in the morning of New Year’s day.
The Rising Sun from Komagatake is so beautiful.
We don’t visit a shrine every year because every temple and shrine is crowded.
We intend to relax at my home after seeing the sunrise.


Thank you for your reading.

Momoko

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.