Thursday 14 February 2019

Postcard from...Kamakura, Japan

Dear Jim,

Hope this finds you well…I’m on holiday in Kamakura this weekend. I went to the Silk skin care products’ laboratory with my friends who joined from Tokyo yesterday. This lab was one of my friend recommended to visit and it’s worth to be there.

I stayed at Japanese styled hotel with hot spring near Kamakura and today I tried SUP (Stand-up paddle surfing) in the sea. This is the first experience to do SUP in my life! Other friend who lives in Kamakura helped me to try. It was really difficult to stand up on the surf board at the first time, but finally I could make it! I’m going to stay one more night and I will go to temple called ‘Hokoku-ji’ before on the way back home.

At this temple I can enjoy the traditional Japanese tea ceremony with fancy sweet while I enjoy to see the bamboo garden. I would be great rest day after hard working on the sea!
Look forward to seeing you in Matsumoto!

Lots of love,
xxx
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.