Thursday 16 December 2021

A postcard from...Akasaka, Tokyo

C.E.M. greets the S.E. team
Thank you to all my students, who are zooming with me today because I 'needed' to be at Yamawaki Junior & Senior High School to conduct speaking exams for Young Learners...

As you can see, I am not alone; it is very hard to find teachers with "free time" on a Thursday morning (or be able to get back to work in time for classes after). So, I was delighted to meet a couple of new faces from Osaka, and familiar faces from Kobe & Yamagata, as well as Kanto 'locals'. Really grateful for the effort made to get here - overnight car drives through the snow, late night shinkansen sprints & early morning commutes - thank you guys!

I am proud also of the diversity in our team - today from South Africa, Singapore, Ireland, New Zealand, the Philippines, China, Syria, Japan, UK & USA. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.