Tuesday 21 December 2021

Review - a high school student's favourite hangout

I always go to Starbucks when I want to relax. My recommendation of which Starbucks to go to is the one in the station. It has a large space, and the wifi is running, which is perfect. The surroundings are simple, based on black, and some fashionable paintings hanging on the walls. Jazz music is always going, which makes us pretty comfortable. Overall, the place is cosy.

In Starbucks, you order your drink at the counter and bring it to your seat. There are many kinds of drink, of course coffee, but also frappuccinos, and you can put extra toppings like cream, chocolate, or honey and so on. I always wonder which to have, but well-trained staff help me, and tell me about the drink. The service is perfect.

I usually use Starbucks as a place to study, because it is quiet and I can access the internet while having a nice coffee. However, I also go there to have a chat with my friends and watch movies on my iPad. The price is a little bit high, as a cup of coffee costs about Y500 (normal size), so I only go a few times a month.

There is no doubt that it has stores all over the world. The one in Matsumoto station is the best one around here!

Posted for Yuto

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.