Sunday 20 January 2008

E.T

I read "E.T" for three weeks at the end of Dec 2007. Because I have never watched this movie, it was a little bit difficult for me to understand the relationship of characters. I wrote my thinking that I looked at the photo on page 34 in the book.

1. What is happening ?
The boys rode away with E.T by bike to the forest in order to take him to his spaceship.
2. What is going to happen ?
E.T is putting up his finger and the bikes are going up into the sky. Five bikes fly over the police, their cars and over the houses.
3. What is E.T thinking ?
E.T is thinking of Elliot like a brother and he wants to go back to his star with Elliot.

Masanori Yagasaki

2 comments:

  1. I had read this book. That was very good stories.

    16. Is Lance good or bad? Why does he help E.T.? Write about him?

    Lance is good. He liked Elliot. He knew E.T. lived in Elliott’s house. He wanted to know about E.T.’s life as spaceman. He was strange but he isn’t stupid. I think the reason why he helped E.T., because he liked Elliot and E.T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After ten years, E.T. comes back to Earth. How does Elliot feel about him now? Write their conversation.

    Elliot: It's been a long time.
    E.T. : Thank you very much ten years ago.
    Elliot: Don't mind. I'm waiting for you. I want to meet you all the time.
    E.T. : Me too. I give you a present.
    Elliot: What is that like a stone?
    E.T. : It's secret of our space ship. If you carry it in your pocket, you will fly like a bird.
    Elliot: Oh, thank you.
    E.T. : I must go home soon.
    Elliot: See you next time. Someday, I will go to your home by space ship made in Earth.

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.