Tuesday 19 August 2008

Inspector Logan

I read "Inspector Logan". This story is very interesting. I like this book.

After reading Q2: Kerr made some mistakes which helped Logan to catch him. What were his biggest mistakes?

I think brooch is a clue to understand this case. His biggest mistake is dump brooch at Buchan's house. If Buchan is a culprit, never dump brooch at his house. It same "the culprit is hisself".
So I think it Kerr's biggest mistake.

I hope read another case, be active inspector Logan.

Noriko

2 comments:

  1. Noriko,

    You'll be delighted to know there are several more Inspector Logan stories!

    I'm glad you enjoyed this mystery - the next one is level 2, so let's keep studying & try that next?

    Well done,

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noriko,

    I have ordered the next one for you (with the CD) - hope it arrives quickly & you can enjoy reading the next installment soon :)

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.