Saturday 9 August 2008

The House by the Sea

Good morning Jim! I finished reading the book.

1.At the end of the story, John says he had kept the bag ‘So that I never forget how easy it is to lose the things you love’.Do you keep any objects to remind you of someone or something?

I don't keep anyone, because I have nothing to need reminding me.

2.Do you think The House by the Sea is a good title? Make up a different title.

I don't think it's a good title, because the title likes as Love story's title. I make up a different title "Horror Sea".

Have a good vacation! I will pick up tomato in my vacation. Bad vacation for me.

Yoichi

1 comment:

  1. Yoichi,

    I wanted to go the sea this holiday. I really fancied a good cleansing swim in the ocean, and maybe a cold beer or two on the beach. Never mind - maybe next year!

    Your book sounds interesting - and I look forward to hearing about your tomatoes (I used to pick apples, pears, and kiwi fruit in New Zealand, but that was many years ago!)

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.