Wednesday 27 August 2008

Sayonara Sayaka

I can`t honestly say I enjoy seeing students leave, but this is a special occasion and I am absolutely certain we`ll be seeing this young lady again in the not too distant future.

I have known Sayaka since she was knee-high to a grass-hopper...which is a long time! She had her last class today at Luna with her lifelong buddies Yumeka & Haruka and we had a party to celebrate. And celebrate we should - because Saya has earned a chance to spend a year in Canada on a homestay.

We also had the chance to present Sayaka with her K.E.T. certificate - a fitting trophy before she leaves on Friday. Can this young lady I have known & taught since she was two and a half actually be leaving on Friday?! Makes me stop & ask myslef how much longer I should be doing this...think I should at least stick around until Sayaka comes back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.