Saturday 9 April 2011

Strawberries in 10 words

The second article in my 10-word series was about strawberries, and I would like to thank Rico sensei for her help with the English in Use section. The newspaper decided to 'save space' and drop the English version I wrote. So, little learners out there, you are challenged once again to learn by translation. Sorry about that - not my idea at all!

Anyway, strawberries are about the only thing my son will eat when he is sick - which has been an almost constant situation for him since last October. Right now he is on his second bout of flu (so the Tamiflu injections we got in the autumn were a waste of time?) and I am wondering if there is a "C" variety (he has had "A" & "B")?

What is your favourite soft fruit? I think I'd have to choose mine in this order:
1. Blackberries
2. Raspberries
3. Black currants
4. Gooseberries
5. Red currants

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.