Saturday 11 January 2014

Interview with a Vampire - after reading Dracula

Imagine you are a reporter for a popular women's magazine. Think of six interesting questions your readers would ask "Drac" - and the answers he might give.

Question 1
Which blood do you like man’s or woman’s ? And which do you like older or younger ?

: I like man’s blood because woman’s blood is weak for me.
And I like both old and young healthy man’s not too old or too young.

Question 2
How do you choose the person who you will drink his/her blood ?

: I choose by good looking and good smell. If he/she has plenty of muscle, his/her blood is very good.

Question 3
How much blood do you need a day ?

: I don’t need blood to live every day.
I need the blood once or twice a month.

Question 4
Do you eat any food without blood ?

: No, I don’t .I need only blood .

Question 5
How many vampires live in near here ?

: I think many vampires live in near here.
So if someone died and people doesn’t know why he/she was ill, he/she killed by vampire.

Question 6
If you can live under the daylight, what would you like to do?

: If I can live under the daylight, I would like to swim in the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.