Thursday 28 January 2016

Death in the Freezer - after-reading

Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you get on well with them?



I have a sister. She's two years older than I. When I was a child, I always wanted the things my sister had. So then my parents gave us two dolls, two bags and so on. And I don't like hand-me- downs. I sometimes had a quarrel with my sister about clothes. So my mother prepared different colored dress and skirt.

We've thought rivals each other for lots of years. Then I didn't get on well with my sister while we stayed our house. But when we became adults, our relationship was good. Coincidentlly I lived near her house after my marrige.We helped each other about child raising. Recently when I felt down my sister helped me. I 've given thanks to my sister.



Posted for Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.