Tuesday 26 January 2016

The Piano - after-reading: a letter to Mrs. Lark


Dear Mrs. Lark

Thank you for coming today. 

I was very nervous before my turn. My feet in the tight shoes were cold and hurt. My hands were shaking. When A man called my name, I coudn't recognaized even my name! I was walking like "Charlie Chaplin" I thought everybody would laugh at me!

On the stage, the piano is big and shining, it makes me more nervous. And I can't find someone who I know in the audience. But suddenly I felt the love and kindness from my friends. I played just for you and other friends. If I can't feel that, I couldn't play like that.

Thank you so much.






Posted for Naoko

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.