Friday 22 January 2016

Return to Earth: after reading

Drewitt's Project X
Sometimes people do not know what is best for them. The government should just do things like Project X without telling anybody. Do you agree, or disagree?

Every year I struggle with my son about flu shot.  Of course, he doesn't like having a shot.  I tried to do every possible effort before the appointment date came.  For example, I tried to explain why flu shot is needed, or negotiate with him I could buy something after having flu shot.  All my efforts rejected unfortunately and he started crying in the waiting room even before seeing his doctor.  All nurses came to hold his arms and legs and the fist flu shot was finished with lots of tear drops.  I still have to be prepared for the second shot this year.

So, I wish the government could get everyone in Japan flu shot without telling us.  I think there are a lot of parents who are facing the difficult time with kids before having flu shot.  A lot of people all over the world die due to flu every year.  If everyone could have flu shot at the same time, the flu will not be spread among people.  I believe this can save our life.  But, before carrying out, I would like to make sure not to have the bad effect from flu shot.  It should be carried out after it is confirmed the flu shot is safe for everyone without any negative impact on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.