Saturday 19 January 2019

Freezing Chicago

Hi All.  I was in the States for a week and spent the last weekend in Chicago.

First of all, it was colder than Matsumoto and had snow on Saturday.

Luckily, I could have a fun this time.  I went to the United Center to watch the ice hockey game, Chicago Blackhawks vs Vegas Golden Knights.  It was my first time to watch the ice hockey game.  The players moved around on the ice so quickly and the speed of shooting was so fast.  It was the exciting game until the last minutes, but Blackhawks couldn't beat VGK.

If I could have another chance to watch the ice hockey game, I want to learn about rules, teams and players so that I can enjoy game more.




No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.