Wednesday 2 January 2019

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years!!

Hello, My Name is Cedric. I am new to the Luna Family. I work at Matsumoto Tandai Kindergarten for Luna and I have also taught a few lessons at Luna too.

Starting in April of 2018, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. However, from the get go I was immediately impressed by Jim's teaching philosophy and his vision for the students in Luna.

From then on, it has been an amazing experience working with Jim and the Luna crew. What makes Luna unique is its family friendly environment. Luna actually CARES for their students! Which is lacking in other English teaching schools I have come across.

The students have been great! Their infectious enthusiasm makes teaching enjoyable and it constantly encourages me to always go the extra mile for them!

I am looking forward to create memorable memories with everyone in Luna for years to come.

Let's start the year of with a bang!

Cedric



No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.