Tuesday 15 January 2019

Post card from Disney Land

Hi, I am in Tokyo Disney Land with my sister's family. We are enjoying parades and shows of Disney Halloween. This is the first visit for the mother-in-law of my sister and my nephew. They are happy to see Mickey Mouse and his friends actually.
We left Matsumoto at A.M.3:00 to arrive here before opening and because it had an annoucement to restrict entry to this park. We didn't sleep much last night, but we will stay here until seeing night parade.
Tomorrow, we are going to go Ueno zoo. I hope to have a chance to see a Giant Panda named Shanshan.
Let's see photos at Disney Land next weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing you next weekend !
Ritsuko Takeuchi

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.