Wednesday 23 January 2019

Singapore shines!!

Hi all,


I am in Singapore for a business trip.It is excessively cold inside the office of my client, but nice weather welcomes me outside.

I would like to share the moment that I always wanted to see. 

This is "Infinity Pool" at Marina Bay Sans!! I wish I could climb up there yet I am here to make a deal. Singapore should be on my trip wish list.

Yesterday, I discussed about business with clients and received the order, happy happy.
People took me to one of the most famous seafood restaurant last night.
Although I saw turtles and frogs in a kitchen, I confirmed that none of them were on my dishes and enjoyed nice crabs and lobsters!! South east Asian spicy foods are so addictive!

For tomorrow, clients will take me to factories and working sites where my products are used. One of the most essential moments in business...that is, I am going to have many reports to write to my bosses on my way back to Japan. 

Goodbye, the latest movies on my way back.
Thank you Jurassic Park, Kingsman, and Venom on my way to Singapore.

Best wishes,
Manabu

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.