Wednesday, 9 September 2026

Sick note - Yuki explains his absence last week ;)

I have broken my left arm.

I was playing gymnastics. I was jumping over a vault, when I crashed on a mat.

I went to hospital in my father's car. The kind doctor said "Oh my God!"

The doctor took some x-rays and saw it was broken. The doctor pulled my arm to fix the bone. It hurt a lot.

The doctor put on a plaster cast, and gave me some medicine.

My father paid and drove home. I was very sad. My mother was surprised.
 

1 comment:

  1. Ouch, Yuki! That sounds painful!
    Good to see you looking OK this week - bit unlucky breaking the 'wrong arm' = you can still do homework! Can I autograph your cast next week?

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.