Tuesday 19 February 2008

Postcard from Tahiti

Hi, Jim & Everyone, How are you?

I'm in Tahiti, French Polynesia. There are so beautiful lagoon, the horizon & cobalt blue sky. weather is wonderful, it's around 25C. I feel fresh everyday. I can see many tropical fishes from my aquatic cottage. And then, I played dolphins which were extremely clever & cute, you know. It was an amazing experience for me. I wish I could stay here longer.

From Akane. See you.

Technorati Tags:, , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

3 comments:

  1. Akane,

    I am SOOOOO jealous! I have wanted to visit Tahiti for ages...I have travelled around Fiji & New Caledonia (fabulous) & love the South Pacific.

    I think I'd be tempted to stay there though...show us your suntan next week?

    Safe journey,

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Akane, for sharing your wouderful trip with us! I can imagin how much excited you are in the paradise. I have never been so much interested in Tahiti, but now I would like to go there when I need to be refreshed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.