Sunday 26 October 2008

TWO LIVES

Keigo, thank you for your information about using CD. I tried to listening to the CD while I was reading. It was a good pacemaker for me. I couldn't stop reading, even if I didn't understand a sentence exactly.
But... it was hard to me :-P

After reading No4. "What was life like for young people in Wales in 1945?"

The life for young people in Wales in 1945 was not happy. They either worked underground at the village's coal mine for eight hours a day, five days a week, or they didn't work at all. That was very dangerous and hard life, or very boring life. That was all. But it was better than being soldier and fighting foreign country. This was the most dangerous and meaningless life, I think.

At a weekend, young people sometime went to dancing or watching a film. This was their only pleasure, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.