Friday 28 November 2014

The Orient Express - a strange encounter

Deutsch: Paris: Eiffelturm und Marsfeld
Yet to be stolen (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Hi Anna,

I’m writing this letter for you in Innsbruck. It’s my first time to travel using the Orient Express. When I was on the train, I met two men. One of them is a student from Argentina. Oh, I forgot his name…  He plays the violin. He looks very young but he was brilliant. I hope he will be famous player in the future. Other man was strange, yes, really strange. He said he will steal the Eiffel Tower and it was secret. The young boy and me promised that we don’t tell anyone his plan. He asked us whether we have taken Oriental Express ever. I told him that it was second time and first time had been honeymoon. But I’m divorced. The strange man also has been experienced. I thought it was serious (adult) problems and I wish the young boy will never meet those problems.

I enjoyed spending time on the train. Of course, I could take nice pictures at Innsbruck.

I’ll send some photos to you as soon as I get arrived my home.

Best regards,

Jenny  

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.