Sunday 3 July 2016

After reading_King Arthur and Knights of the Round Table

Merlin does email
Write an email from Merlin in his cave, to King Arthur at Camelot


To Arthur,


You may be surprising to see my email. I am now in a dark cave as I mentioned to you before I left your place. I cannot go out this cave, but I still can send some emails to you until the time comes.


First of all, I know you want to know who let me in this cave. It is Lady Vivien. She is still young and believes in her magic power too much. She thinks she has now the greatest and strongest magic in the world without me. I taught her all my magic so that she can help you. My magic can guide her even after I die. So, I will make sure she won’t hurt you.


Second, you will miss me sometimes in future. I took care of you for a long time so that you can be a great brave king. You are now our best king in our country. However, when you are in any trouble and think you need my help, please come to the lake where the Lady of Lake gave you Excalibur. It is a magic lake and you can see the dead people if necessary. But, remember there is only one chance to see me. So, please think carefully if you really need my help.


Lastly, I love you very much. I have been with you since you were born in this world. You will be the greatest king all over the world. As long as you are the king, the people in this country can live happily. Please be kind to all people in the country.


Merlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.