Friday 14 March 2008

End of the season

A very quick post to say "thank you" to all my students at Epson over the last six months, who have worked hard in their Business English classes; a lot of their work you can see here as they have been busy reading various levels of Penguin graded readers. I think that initiative has been extremely successful and popular; reading is an enjoyable hobby if nothing else!

Anyway, my Business English classes have finished for a week or two; next week I interview potential new students to place them in new classes which start in April. And then we start afresh, new faces in class and new ideas from me to keep them interested/motivated. Quite a challenge...the last season we have just finished accounted for 8,610 student hours, without adding in homework, blogging, emails etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.