Thursday 5 March 2009

Moroheiya - what's that???

I was talking to my students about food today, a topic I can usually cope with easily.
However, one of them said he like Moroheiya, and I had an utterly blank expression on my face!
I had absolutely no idea what that was. Keigo went and Wiki's it for us here is what he found.

Here is a description of the vegetable that we talked about today.
The name "MOROHEIYA" we call in Japanese is from Arabian language.
It's getting popular in Japan, but I hate it as well as any other sticky and slimy foods.

Thanks Keigo for that, and thanks all of you boys for making Wednesdays a lot of fun for me.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.