Sunday 1 March 2009

The Lahti File

Q3. What skills do you need to be a spy?

I'm very interested in spy, for example when I am watching the spy movies. I think that I need a lot of skills to be a spy. At first, 'language'. I think that even if it is the lowest, five national languages are necessary. Next, 'physical strength'. It is necessary to fighting someone. I need training everyday. Next, 'knowledge'. I need many kind of knowledge for example, chemistry, biology, history, computer, etc. And, 'Willpower'. Willpower that any situation can fight is necessary. I need a lot of skills to be a spy. Conversely, I don't have any skills to be a spy. I can't be a spy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.